We are looking for the best landscape photos of the Pinnacles to share in a new annual print calendar. This is a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate your photography skills while helping support the Pinnacles. Photos must be submitted by August 1, 2022 at 5pm. for consideration in this year’s calendar.
Because of the expected volume of photos we expect will be submitted, we cannot guarantee your photo will be selected for use in our calendar but following the requirements below will help maximize your chances.
GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
Submitted photos should:
- horizontally oriented (long vs. tall)
- Feature a landscape found at the Pinnacles Youth Park
- print ready resolution (1600 x 1200 pixels minimum)
- well lit, in focus and pleasingly color balanced
Submitted photos should not:
- Include identifiable people in it
- contain any logos, trademarks, or watermarks
- be submitted by someone who did not take the photo or own the right to release the photo to the Boone County Pinnacles Youth Foundation.
While not every photo submitted may be used in the calendar, we do hope to use this collection of photos in future media and appreciate your support in gifting us with your best photos.