Skip to content
- Organized youth groups may camp overnight with reservations. Other groups may reserve shelter houses for daytime use.
Fill out the Youth Reservation Application or the General Reservation Application form completely and legibly. Make 3 copies.
- Return one copy to the address listed at the top of the form.
- Include any applicable fee or deposit
- Immediately upon arrival at the Park, put a copy of the User Agreement in the permit box. This is the black mailbox at the corner of the entrance drive marked “user Permits”. Please do NOT put the form in the donation box near the bulletin board.
- Keep one copy for your records and a proof of reservation while you are at the Park.
- This reservation is not considered confirmed until you have made contact with Joanne Cowan, Pinnacles Youth Park Board member and representative. Her home phone is 573-449-7946. Leave a message on her answering machine. If she does not return your message in two days, please contact the park at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make every effort to send this reservation at least two weeks prior to the event. We realize that plans sometimes change, if this occurs please contact Joanne Cowan AND the Boone County University of Missouri Extension Office. This will provide the opportunity for someone else to use the park on the date that it had been reserved.
- Enjoy your event and thanks for using the Pinnacles Youth Park. Let us know if you have any suggestions or comments regarding the park.