RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR PINNACLES YOUTH CAMP
- All vehicles (cars, motorcycles, trail bikes, ATVs, trucks, etc.) are to remain in the main
parking lot only.
- Confine fires to established fire rings. Supervise fires at all times and extinguish fires
before leaving area.
- No firearms, fireworks, or glass containers permitted.
- Do not deface, damage, or remove trees, shrubs, rocks, flowers, animals, or other things
in the area. This is a natural area, please help to keep it that way.
- Do not damage buildings, equipment, or property.
- No rock climbing; the limestone breaks easily.
- Intoxicants are prohibited.
- Do not trespass on private property; respect neighboring landowners.
- The park is patrolled by the Boone County Sheriff’s Department.
- Quiet hours are enforced from dark to 8:00 a.m. Only youth groups (age 18 and under,
with an adult chaperone) with valid permits are allowed in the park during these hours.
- Pinnacles Youth Park is a daytime use area, not a public campground. Primitive camp
sites are for the use of youth groups by reservation. Other park facilities are available for
reservation by anyone to be used during daylight hours.
- Use of drones is not allowed.
- Reservations are granted on a first come, first serve basis. When possible, priority use will
be given to organized youth groups.
- Reservations of park facilities are not required for use of facilities, however if conflicts
occur, priority will be given to groups with reservations.
- Failure to adhere to all rules and regulations governing use of park will result in immediate
expulsion from park, forfeiture of deposit, and loss of privilege of future use.
- Failure to clean up area or damage to buildings, equipment, or property will result in
forfeiture of the deposit.
- The group accepts liability for any repair cost not covered by the deposit.
- Upon arrival at park, place registration copy of user agreement in box.
- User fees are considered donations and are tax deductible.
- Reservations are made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Fee / Deposit Schedule
Group Fee Deposit (refundable)
Youth groups (4-H, Scouts, etc.) no fee no deposit
Groups of 15 or less $25.00 $50.00
Groups of 16-50 $50.00 $75.00
Groups over 50 $150.00 $100.00
Electricity usage fee $10.00 no deposit
Water usage fee (for power washers) $10.00 no deposit
NOTE: DO NOT POWER WASH CHIMNEYS OR CEILINGS IN SHELTERHOUSES
Please prepare separate checks for the fee and the deposit.
Make checks payable to: Pinnacles Youth Park